Sunday, February 27, 2011

Iron Warrior (1987)


 Director: Alfonso Brescia

The Fighting Eagle returns again, sans Thong, to the legendary realm of Dragor to do battle with Phaedra, an evil sorceress. Her main weapon is an unstoppable warrior, known as the Master of the Sword, who continuously battles Ator to a draw, until finally revealing his secret connection to the Blademaster.

I have seen the first three Ator movies, and I have to say I enjoyed this one the most.  I'm not saying this is a good movie.  But, if you're interested in the movies I post on this blog, then you'll probably enjoy this as well.

Finally we get an Ator movie with i bit of nudity in it.  With the first two, I felt like i was waching something on the disney channel.  This one steps it up with more action, better fight scenes, better visuals, better story, better sets, and of course nudity.

You don't have to have seen the first two Ator movies to watch this one.  In fact, I'd almost recommend you watch this one first, and then if you can handle it, go back and watch the first two.




The Cast


 

Savina Gersak ... Princess Janna
 

Elisabeth Kaza ... Phoedra (Old)
 

Tiziana Altieri ... Young Phoedra
 

Franco Daddi ... Trogar
 



No comments:

Post a Comment