Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Severed Ways: The Norse Discovery of America (2007)





Director: Tony Stone




I'll be completely honest.  I did NOT watch this all the way through.  In fact I probably got about 30 minutes in and skimmed the rest.  Why did I do this?  Because this HAS to be the WORST movie I have EVER seen.


I've seen alot of crap.  In fact, I like alot of crap.  But, this movie is unredeamable.  OK, imagine this.  You travel back in time and find two "Vikings" stuck in North America.  You give them a cam corder and show them how to use it and leave.  This movie is what you get back.  Now, that sounds even more exciting than I meant it to be.  There is NO story here.  No action.  Nothing of interest.



To make matters worse.  Apparently there was hardcore Thrash-metal music back then that the "vikings" were able to put into their movie and headbang around.


I thought about adding a screencap of the scene where one of the vikings takes a literal dump right on camera but I thought I'd spare you.


I hated this movie so much, I couldn't even work up the desire to take my own screenshots.  So you'll have to make due with internet gathered shots.


There really is no cast list, I don't know who's who, nore do I care.  Avoid this like the plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment